Scrubly

Facebook

(2 replies) This is a Public Forum Post

kevin odonnell

I recently used scrubly to merge my outlook contacts and am very pleased with the interface and ease of use. The results were very good as well. Can you advise how to download my contacts in facebook through scrubly to my outlook? I used the facebook connection through scrubly; however, it appears that the only contacts that were transferred from my facebook account were those that had a business.

(5 years ago) Posted by kevin odonnell on October 5, 2013 at 16:53pm Your Ideas about Scrubly

Bob

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your support note about Scrubly and Facebook. Thanks for your kind words about our product, we really appreciate your feedback and its great to hear you felt it was an easy process. Makes all of us incredibly happy when we get feedback like yours, so, thanks so much.

During the social contact update step in Scrubly. We take all of your existing contacts in your address book and compare the first and last name and email address with the data we can access through Facebook's API. We do not specifically narrow it only to people with a company listing. So, it may be a coincidence that you are seeing contacts with company names as the only updates from Facebook.

We can double check on our end. Can you give us a few contact names where we should have been able to pull in the contact info?

Thanks Kevin! Appreciate your feedback on this.

Best regards,

Bob

5 years ago

Tom Walker

Every time I try to connect to FB I get this error. Any ideas?

Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration.: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains.

Thanks.

5 years ago