Scrubly

Names rewrite

(7 replies) This is a Public Forum Post

Tom Walker

I have LinkedIn set as priority 1 but each time I scrub, it is still using their name as listed in FB. How can I fix that? I have sync for name on and overwrite enabled.

(5 years ago) Posted by Tom Walker on December 20, 2013 at 13:34pm Gmail

Bob

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your follow up. What is likely happening is that your "Overwrite" setting for Social Contact Update is set to not overwrite if there is already information inside the field.

To update your settings, follow these steps:

1. Login to your account at www.scrubly.com
2. On the Dashboard click the Account tab
3. Click the Social Network Sync Settings bar
4. Look for the Overwrite check box next to Name. It should be set to ON and Checked.

Give this a try and re-scrub your contacts using Express Scrub as this will be fastest to get to the Social Contact Update step.

Let us know if you run into the same issue as before. Happy to help until we figure this out.

Thanks again!

Bob

5 years ago

Tom Walker

As I indicated above and per the screen shots attached, I have the settings as you directed. It is still not overwriting the name per LinkedIn.

5 years ago

Tom Walker

One more screen shote

5 years ago

Bob

Hi Tom,

OK, thanks for your follow up. Really appreciate you sending over the screen shots. We'll look into this further and get back to asap.

Thanks again!

Bob

5 years ago

Tom Walker

Just checking to see if you have any updates on this issue. Thanks.

5 years ago

Bob

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your follow up. I handed off your case to our dev team and they are looking further into it this week. Hope to have an update for you by tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay. Thanks again Tom!

Bob

5 years ago

Tom Walker

Just checking to see if there is an update on this ticket. Thank you.

5 years ago