Scrubly

Unsubscribe

(5 replies) This is a Public Forum Post

johna@meinhardt.net

You have just billed me again automatically to my credit card. I no longer use the software. I wish to unsubscribe from the auto billing option. Please advise.

(3 years ago) Posted by johna@meinhardt.net on November 22, 2015 at 09:30am Account and Billing

Bob

Hi John,

Thanks for your note about Scrubly and your account. I found an account registered under email address johna@meinhardt.net, but do not show that this was ever a Premium paid account. Is is possible that you have registered under a different email address? Or, if you have the email confirmation from your recent charge, please forward it to support@scrubly.com.

Thanks and we'll take care of this as soon as we track down the account.

Best regards,

Bob

3 years ago

johna@meinhardt.net

Hi Bob,

This is the only email address I ever registered the software. That was more 2 years ago on 2 November 2013.

I did not receive any recent email notification to extend the subscription this year, however I have been charged the amount of $39.95 by Blucap Scrubbly Inc. on 2 November, 2015 to my Krungsri Visa Card. I note I was also charged 2 November 2014. It seems that this charge has been automatically generated.

If you need to identify the account please advise what I forward you (other than the email confirmation). There is a billing reference on the credit card slip 2066298887. Perhaps this will help.

John

3 years ago

Bob

Hi John,

Thanks for your follow up. I think I may have found the transaction. Is this you?

Periodic Billing Order A-11b7aa87-edca-4990-a908-e863c7423444 Approved

Amount: $39.95
Tax: $0.00
Shipping: $0.00
VATTAX: $0.00
Customer: John Anderson
Company:
Address:
112/129 Millennium Residence
Sukhumvit Soi 20

City: Bangkok
State:
Zip: 10110

Thanks,

Bob

3 years ago

johna@meinhardt.net

That is the one.

Can you de-activate the periodic billing please.

Thanks,

John

3 years ago

Bob

Hi John,

Thanks for your follow up. I found your account under email johnjeed@icloud.com. I have cancelled all future payments so you won't be charged again. You can always turn on / off auto-renewal under the Account tab at www.scrubly.com.

We really appreciate you using our app and if we can help further, please let us know.

Best regards,

Bob

3 years ago